Are you ready to take that leap and commit? Or do you feel like you need some things clarified first? Meg and I have compiled a list of serious discussions you should have when you decide to settle down with someone. In the first part we discussed fighting styles, finances, and a lot of communication. In this part, we cover the other big six discussions.
In this episode we discuss:
- In laws and setting boundaries to keep your marriage between the two of you
- Balancing work, hobbies, and your relationship
- Dividing up housework and responsibilities
- Whether or not you want kids/Infertility
- Religious and political differences
- What your deal breakers/relationship enders are
Even if you've been together for a while, you may need to have conversations about some of these topics. Meg and I hep navigate these relationship bumps so that they don't become mountains. Create the strongest possible relationship that will withstand all the curveballs life throws at you.
You can find Meg's podcast here.